Dyclonine Oral Rinse Compounded
Dyclonine is compounded into an oral rinse that is used by dentists before procedures.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Appearance may vary from image.
Dyclonine is compounded into an oral rinse that is used by dentists before procedures. It can be used as an anesthetic for patients who do not like needles in their mouths.
Swishing the oral rinse for 30 seconds before a procedure can also reduce the pain of mouth ulcers and sores. We compound a 0.5% and a 1% oral rinse. A combination of dyclonine and lidocaine can be compounded into one oral rinse. Please contact us for more details.
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Note: We currently ship prescriptions to all 50 states.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.