Apomorphine HCl is the hydrochloride salt form of apomorphine which acts by stimulating dopamine receptors. This enhances motor function, suppresses prolactin release, and causes vasodilation and behavioral effects. It may be used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and erectile dysfunction.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Apomorphine HCl 3mg Sublingual Troches/SL Tablets Compounded
Apomorphine Hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt form of apomorphine, a non-ergoline dopamine agonist with high selectivity for dopamine D2, D3, D4, and D5 receptors. Apomorphine hydrochloride acts by stimulating dopamine receptors in the nigrostriatal system, hypothalamus, limbic system, pituitary gland, and blood vessels. This enhances motor function, suppresses prolactin release, and causes vasodilation and behavioral effects. Apomorphine hydrochloride may be used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease and erectile dysfunction. In addition, apomorphine hydrochloride acts on the chemoreceptor trigger zone and is used as a central emetic in the treatment of drug overdose.
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.