Bremelanotide (PT-141) Troches Compounded
Bremelanotide (PT-141) is an FDA approved treatment for Hypoactive Sexual Desire (HSDD) in women. Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Please click here to start the process.
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Appearance may vary from image.
Bremelanotide (PT-141) is an FDA approved treatment for Hypoactive Sexual Desire (HSDD) in women.
(BRE me LAN oh tide)
Brand Names (U.S.): Vyleesi
Mechanism of Action:
The current mechanism of action of bremelanotide is unknown.
Indomethacin: Bremelanotide may decrease the serum concentration of Indomethacin. Risk C: Monitor therapy
Naltrexone: Bremelanotide may decrease the serum concentration of Naltrexone. Risk X: Avoid combination
Common Side Effects:
- Injection site irritation
- Stuffy nose
Tell your doctor if you begin to have any of these symptoms following gabapentin administration:
- Severe headache
- Severe dizziness
- Passing out
- Vision changes
- Slow heartbeat
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Use this drug as ordered by your prescriber.
Contact your healthcare provider for specific dosing instructions.
Outcome information following maternal use of bremelanotide during pregnancy is limited. Contact your prescriber and discontinue if pregnancy is suspected.
It is not known if bremelanotide is present in breast milk.
- Bremelanotide [Lexi-Drugs]. Lexi-Comp. Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. https://fco.factsandcomparisons.com
Consult your physician.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician. Compounded medications are not returnable.
Note: We currently ship prescriptions to all 50 states.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.