Our expert compounding pharmacists compound Diltiazem in a rectal cream/ointment. Please contact us for additional information.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Diltiazem 2% Rectal Cream/Ointment (Optional Lidocaine) Compounded
Diltiazem hydrochloride, a calcium channel blocker, can be used for treating anal fissures by lowering anal sphincter pressure(smooth muscle around the rectum), and also promotes wound healing and treat external thrombosed hemorrhoids. The use of topical 2% diltiazem hydrochloride for treating anal fissures is supported by multiple clinical trials. There no commercially manufactured formulation of topical 2% diltiazem has been approved yet by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of anal fissure, prescriptions for the medication need to be compounded with a prescription from a doctor.
Consult your prescriber.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.