Scopolamine Hydrobromide Transdermal Cream Compounded
Scopolamine is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness, anesthesia.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Appearance may vary from image.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a verified VPP pharmacy. Our expert compounding pharmacists compound Scopolamine as a cream or an oral capsules.
Scopolamine - Scopolamine belongs to a class of drugs called anticholinergics that blocks the activity of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Consult your prescriber.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.