Scream Cream Compounded
Our nationally PCAB Accredited compound pharmacy compound Scream Cream to enhance female sexual satisfaction by improving ease of stimulation, sensitivity and intensity of orgasms.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Cream color and appearance may vary from image.
Scream Cream (Arousal Cream)
What is Scream Cream?
Scream Cream (Arousal Cream) is a topical cream that contains a combination of prescription and non-prescription compounds designed to enhance female sexual satisfaction. The active ingredients such as sildenafil, aminophylline, L-arginine, and pentoxifylline work synergistically to increase blood flow and stimulation to the applied area. These key elements ultimately improve ease of stimulation, sensitivity, and intensity of orgasms. Any female who wishes to have a more pleasurable experience in bed may benefit from the use of Scream Cream.
What is Sexual Dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction is a common problem that has a negative impact on the quality of life to those who experience it. Female sexual dysfunction (FSD) is largely underdiagnosed and undertreated. Approximately 40% of women in the United States experience sexual dysunction in the form of pain, decreased libido, and lack of orgasms. Problems with sex get even worse with age, and should be addressed immediately. Several products are available to treat FSD, but have little to no data of its efficacy when used alone.
Scream Cream Ingredients:
Scream Cream is designed and customized to your specific needs. The active ingredients vary from each cream and may include the following:
- Aminophylline - A bronchodilator & vasodilator used to help open up the airways and allow blood to flow more easily.
- Ergoloid Mesylate - Can help increase blood flow for longer and intensified sexual pleasure.
- L-arginine - Arginine, also known as L-arginine is an amino acid naturally made in the body. This helps blood vessels relax, so more oxygen rich blood can circulate to the applied area leading to greater stimulation.
- Pentoxifylline - Also a vasodilator medication to help increase blood flow.
- Phentolamine Mesylate - Increases vasodilation and decreases vascular resistance to create lubrication and pleasurable sensations in the applied area.
- Sildenafil - It's the main ingredient in Viagra, a sex enhancement drug. Sildenafil causes smooth muscle relaxation causing blood flow to sexual organs for intensified and longer pleasure
- Testosterone - A sex hormone used to maintain libido (sex drive) in men and women.
Gently apply the cream directly to the vaginal and clitorial area 30 minutes prior to anticipated sexual intercourse. Effects may last from 30 minutes up to 2 hours.
Scream Cream is designed to be absorbed locally and will have minimal side effects such as headache, flushing, dizziness, irritation, and numbness.
You should not use this cream if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed on this product. Patients with a history of genital herpes, chronic vaginal infections, and serious medical conditions such as cancer or heart disease should consult their doctor prior to using this product.
Where can I get Scream Cream?
Scream Cream is not available commercially and must be specially compounded by a compounding pharmacy. At CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy, we can compound a formulation of Scream Cream specific to your unique needs. Scream Cream requires a prescription; speak to your doctor to see if Scream Cream is right for you!
- Alexander, M S et al. “Sildenafil in women with sexual arousal disorder following spinal cord injury.” Spinal cord vol. 49,2 (2011): 273-9. doi:10.1038/sc.2010.107
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists' Committee on Practice Bulletins—Gynecology. “Female Sexual Dysfunction: ACOG Practice Bulletin Clinical Management Guidelines for Obstetrician-Gynecologists, Number 213.” Obstetrics and gynecology vol. 134,1 (2019): e1-e18. doi:10.1097/AOG.0000000000003324
- Cappelletti, Maurand, and Kim Wallen. “Increasing women's sexual desire: The comparative effectiveness of estrogens and androgens.” Hormones and behavior vol. 78 (2016): 178-93. doi:10.1016/j.yhbeh.2015.11.003
- Cieri-Hutcherson, Nicole E et al. “Systematic Review of l-Arginine for the Treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder and Related Conditions in Women.” Pharmacy (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 9,2 71. 27 Mar. 2021, doi:10.3390/pharmacy9020071
- Clayton, Anita H, and Elia Margarita Valladares Juarez. “Female Sexual Dysfunction.” The Psychiatric clinics of North America vol. 40,2 (2017): 267-284. doi:10.1016/j.psc.2017.01.004
- Hollister LE, Yesavage J. Ergoloid mesylates for senile dementias: unanswered questions. Ann Intern Med. 1984;100(6):894-898. doi:10.7326/0003-4819-100-6-894
- Ozdal OL;Ozden C;Gokkaya S;Urgancioglu G;Aktas BK;Memis A; “The Effect of Sildenafil Citrate and Pentoxifylline Combined Treatment in the Management of Erectile Dysfunction.” International Urology and Nephrology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17764032/.
- Rosen, R C et al. “Oral phentolamine and female sexual arousal disorder: a pilot study.” Journal of sex & marital therapy vol. 25,2 (1999): 137-44. doi:10.1080/00926239908403987
- Rubio-Aurioles, Eusebio et al. “Phentolamine mesylate in postmenopausal women with female sexual arousal disorder: a psychophysiological study.” Journal of sex & marital therapy vol. 28 Suppl 1 (2002): 205-15. doi:10.1080/00926230252851339
- “Sexual Dysfunction in Females: Types, Causes, Treatments.” Cleveland Clinic, https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9123-sexual-dysfunction-in-females
Scream Cream Combination can include:
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician. We dispense this medication in an easy to use applicator, Topi-CLICK. Click here for Topi-CLICK instructions.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.