Sildenafil Vaginal Suppositories Compounded
Sildenafil is an inhibitor of cGMP specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) in the smooth muscle of the pulmonary vasculature, where PDE-5 is responsible for the degradation of cGMP. Sildenafil, therefore, increases cGMP within pulmonary vascular smooth muscle cells resulting in relaxation.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Sildenafil has a vasodilatory effect, meaning that it dilates blood vessels. It works by increasing nitric oxide activity, which increases blood flow. Sildenafil administered vaginally improves uterine blood flow, and in the process causes more estrogen to be delivered to the basal endometrium to increase endometrial thickening.
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed prescriber.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.