Methimazole Topi-TASTE Compounded
Methimazole is an inexpensive drug used to treat an overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism).
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Actual product image may vary.
Methimazole is an inexpensive drug used to treat an overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism). Our Methimazole Topi-TASTE is an oral paste with advance bitter block technology. It has a consistency of peanut butter and is available in multiple flavors.
Consult your veterinarian.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed veterinarian.
Note: Temporarily, we can not ship to: MI, MO, WV.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.