Acepromazine Maleate Flavored Soft Chews Compounded
Acepromazine Maleate is a phenothiazine derivative that is used as a neuroleptic agent in veterinary medicine
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Actual product image may vary. This formulation is oil based and has a shelf life of 180 days from the date of compounding. If you require a different base or strength, please click on the quote request below.
Consult your veterinarian.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for your pet based on a prescription from your licensed veterinarian. Compounded medications are not returnable.
Note: Temporarily, we can not ship to: ME, MI, MO, WV.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.