At CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy we value the patient’s right to choose which pharmacy they select for their prescription needs. At the patient’s request we will work to process a prescription order, contact their doctor for a new or refill request or transfer a prescription to a pharmacy of their choice. We are dedicated to our patients and in providing the highest quality of care.
Working Together for Patients
We invite medical providers looking to work with a leading compounding pharmacy for their patients custom medications.
CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy is a leading nationally accredited compounding pharmacy dedicated in providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We recognize the growing demand for custom medication needs for patients. It can be cumbersome and frustrating for healthcare providers and patients alike when seeking reliable medication alternatives. That’s where we come in.
Our dedication to our patients begins with the partnerships and trust we have with our prescribers. A successful TRIAD involves a relationship among the patient, provider and pharmacist is one that begins with trust and with the goal of achieving a positive therapeutic outcome for the patient.
Having already built trusted relationships with provider networks located across the country, our team of pharmacists works with healthcare providers closely every day to help achieve positive therapeutic outcomes for patients. With an experienced compounding team providing great patient service and quality care, we are the pharmacy of choice for many medical providers for their patients compounded prescriptions. Our CareFirst Team is readily available to assist with orders and inquiries.
We invite you to contact us to establish a partnership of trust and let us deliver the highest quality of service, dedication and therapy to your patients.
Doctors can send prescriptions to us 24/7 by:
- Fax: (844) 922-7379, (856) 267-0529
- Phone: (844) 822-7379, (856) 267-0528
- Or electronically (e-prescribe)
For more information about our products and services:
- To complete prescriber form online click here. Form registration not required to submit prescriptions, but for additional information complete the prescriber form online.
- Fax us: for human click here, for veterinary click here.
- E-mail us: [email protected]
- Call us: (844)822-7379
Why Prescribers Choose CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy
- Nationally Accredited Compounding Pharmacy.
- State-of-the-art compounding facility.
- Stringent Quality Control. Independent Lab Testing.
- Experience Compounding Pharmacy Team.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Competitive Prices and Free Shipping on Most Orders.