Latanoprost / Minoxidil / Finasteride Topical Foam / Solution Compounded
Our Latanoprost Topical can be compounded with other ingredients
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
Your Prescriber can fax us a prescription to:
You can download, complete section A and take the Prescription Authorization Fax form to your prescriber. Please use the Human Prescription Authorization Form or the Vet Prescription Authorization Form.
Mail your prescription to:
CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy
2200 Garry Road
Cinnaminson, New Jersey 08077
Our Toll Free Phone Number:
Please call toll free (844) 822-7379 to provide your prescriber's information.
Please call toll free (844) 822-7379 to provide your Pharmacy's information.
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
Please call toll free (844) 822-7379 to place your order.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Actual product image may vary.
Our Latanoprost Topical can be compounded with other ingredients to help patients suffering from hair loss. The topical formulation can be compounded with minoxidil, finasteride and other actives as prescribed by your doctor. Please call us or submit a request for more information.
Latanoprost is an analog of prostaglandin F2alpha. It is a drug approved for treatment of elevated intraocular pressure (IOP).
Consult your prescriber
To Apply Topical Solution/Foam:
- Always, follow your doctor's instructions on how to apply the solution.
- Before applying this medicine, make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry.
- Part the hair to expose the area on the scalp.
- Beginning in the center of the area, apply the amount prescribed to the area of the scalp being treated.
- For foam preparation, place foam on fingertip. Spread and massage into area.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying.
- Immediately wash your hands after using this medicine.
- Let the solution air dry. DO NOT use a hairdryer to dry the scalp after you apply.
- Allow 2 to 4 hours to completely dry. If not completely dry, the preparation may stain clothing or linens.
- Avoid touching wet areas, this may transfer the preparations to other areas.
Use the medication as prescribed by your doctor. The information provided is not intended to cover all possible uses. This information is generalized and not intended as specific medical advice. If you have questions about the use of your prescription, please contact your prescriber.
Note: We currently ship prescriptions to the following states : AL, AZ, CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, ND, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, US Virgin Islands, VT, WA, WI, WV
If your state is not listed and you would like to be notified when can ship to your state please click here
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $9.95 per order.