Oxytocin is a peptide hormone made normally in the body. It is produced by the hypothalamus and is released during sexual intercourse, labor, and social interactions. It may be given as an oral medication to aid in forming emotional connections, achieve or enhance orgasm during intercourse, and to help with certain behaviors in people with autism.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription. Please note that our compounds are exclusively provided for individual patient and are not for office use.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Cream color and appearance may vary from image.
Oxytocin is a peptide hormone normally released by the hypothalamus in the brain. While usually given for its effects to induce labor or lactation, it also has effects on social bonding/behaviors, sexual arousal, and anxiety. It may be given to increase emotional bonding, achieve or enhance orgasm, and to help with certain behaviors in people with autism.
- Lee HJ, Macbeth AH, Pagani J, Young WS. Oxytocin: the great facilitator of life. Prog Neurobio. 2009 Jun;88(2):157-171.
- Lexi-Drugs. Lexicomp. Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. Riverwoods, IL. Available at: http://online.lexi.com. Accessed January 14, 2019.
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.