Our pharmacy can compound Calcipotriene/Fluorouracil 0.005%/5% Cream (1/1)
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Cream color and appearance may vary from image.
Calcipotriene is a form of vitamin D. It works by decreasing the growth of skin cells. When us individually, this medication is used to treat psoriasis.
Flourouracil is an antimetabolite antineoplastic agent.
Calcipotriene and Fluorouracil
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Note: Temporarily, we can not ship to: MI, MO, WV.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.