Clomiphene Citrate Capsules Compounded
Clomiphene is used to induce ovulation in women who do not produce eggs but wish to become pregnant. Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Capsule color and appearance may vary from image.
Clomiphene is used to induce ovulation in women who do not produce eggs but wish to become pregnant. Clomiphene is in a class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released. It affects the hormone balance within the body and promotes ovulation. Clomiphene is only approved by the FDA for use in women, but it’s sometimes prescribed off-label for other treatments.
Consult your prescriber.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.