Co-Enzyme Q10 / EGCG / Progesterone / Zinc Oxide Cream Compounded
Our Minoxidil Topical can be compounded with other ingredients
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Actual product image may vary.
Our Minoxidil Topical can be compounded with other ingredients to help patient suffering from hair loss. The topical formulation can be compounded with finasteride, latanoprost, tretinoin, progesterone, spironolactone and other actives as prescribed by your doctor. Please call us or submit a request for more information.
Consult your prescriber
To Apply Topical Solution/Foam:
- Always, follow your doctor's instructions on how to apply the solution.
- Before applying this medicine, make sure your hair and scalp are completely dry.
- Part the hair to expose the area on the scalp.
- Beginning in the center of the area, apply the amount prescribed to the area of the scalp being treated.
- For foam preparation, place foam on fingertip. Spread and massage into area.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying.
- Immediately wash your hands after using this medicine.
- Let the solution air dry. DO NOT use a hairdryer to dry the scalp after you apply.
- Allow 2 to 4 hours to completely dry. If not completely dry, the preparation may stain clothing or linens.
- Avoid touching wet areas, this may transfer the preparations to other areas.
Use the medication as prescribed by your doctor. The information provided is not intended to cover all possible uses. This information is generalized and not intended as specific medical advice. If you have questions about the use of your prescription, please contact your prescriber.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.