Ketamine Nasal Spray Compounded
Ketamine acts by blocking receptors in the brain called NMDA receptors. The blockade of these receptors leads to increased mTOR pathway signaling, increased AMPA receptor activation, and increased development and efficacy of synapses in the brain, leading to an anti-depressant effect.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Appearance may vary from image.
Ketamine acts by blocking receptors in the brain called NMDA receptors, which are involved in inhibitory processes. The blockade of these receptors leads to increased mTOR pathway signaling, increased AMPA receptor activation, and increased development and efficacy of synapses in the brain, leading to an anti-depressant effect. Ketamine nasal spray may be used for the treatment of depression that does not respond to other therapies.
Consult your prescriber.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed prescriber. Compounded medications are not returnable.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.