Pracasil Plus contains pracaxi oil. This unique topical anhydrous silicone base is an ideal choice in formulations for patients with new scars, old scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, acne scars, hypertrophic scars, burns, and diabetic wounds.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Preparation appearance may vary from image.
Created for scar formulations and scar prevention, PracaSil-Plus features a proprietary blend of ingredients, including silicones and pracaxi oil.
- Appropriate for new or old scars
- Rich in skin-friendly fatty acids and lipids
- Can be used with or without active ingredients
- Formulated without gluten, casein, dye and parabens, among other allergens
Consult your prescriber
Prescription is not required. Call CareFirst representative for additional information.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.