DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) / HA (Hyaluronic Acid) Compounded
DHEA vaginally may be used for improving vaginal dryness in postmenopausal women.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Capsules color and appearance may vary from image.
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) also known as androstenolone, is an endogenous steroid
hormone. DHEA vaginally may be used for improving vaginal dryness in postmenopausal
Hyaluronic Acid - is a colorless, odorless, transparent, aqueous, hydrating gel. It acts as a strong
moisturizer may help with vaginal dryness due to its hydration properties.
HA (Hyaluronic Acid)
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription
from your licensed physician.
For topical applications click here.
Note: We currently ship prescriptions to all 50 states.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.