Estradiol / Hyaluronic Acid Topical Cream Compounded
Our Estradiol/Hyaluronic Topical Cream can be compounded with a special cream to help with anti aging effects. Please call us or submit a request for more information.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Actual product image may vary.
Estradiol is a synthetic form of estrogen, the female sex hormone. Estrogen has many functions in both males and females. In females, estrogens are produced when a follicle develops on the ovary. Rising and falling levels of estrogen affects multiple organs, including the uterus, pituitary and adrenal glands. Estradiol is used in a variety of medications for both men and women.
Estradiol and Hyaluronic Acid
Consult your prescriber
Use the medication as prescribed by your doctor. The information provided is not intended to cover all possible uses. This information is generalized and not intended as specific medical advice. If you have questions about the use of your prescription, please contact your prescriber.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.