Mesalamine Capsules Compounded
Mesalamine is a 5-aminosalicylic acid derivative used as a local anti-inflammatory. Mesalamine is often used for inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions and can be given as 400 mg capsules to treat moderate ulcerative colitis.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
- Please complete the prescriber form online
- Email us at [email protected]
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Capsules color and appearance may vary from image.
Mesalamine is a 5-aminosalicylic acid derivative used as a local anti-inflammatory. It is thought to act by inhibiting enzymes necessary for the production of chemicals involved in inflammation. Mesalamine is often used for inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions and can be given as 400 mg capsules to treat moderate ulcerative colitis.
Ref: Mesalamine. Lexi-Drugs. Lexicomp. Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. Riverwoods, IL. Available at: http://online.lexi.com. Accessed January 16, 2019
Consult your prescriber
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed physician.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.