Pentoxifylline Capsules Compounded
Pentoxifylline is a xanthine derivative used in dogs to improve microcirculation and decrease inflammation. We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a verified VPP pharmacy. Our expert compounding pharmacists compound Pentoxifylline as an oral capsule.
This medication requires a prescription.
To process your order we will require a prescription from you or your Prescriber. We will only compound and dispense upon receipt of a valid patient specific prescription.
- Your prescriber can mail or fax in the prescription
- You can mail in the original prescription
- We can contact your prescriber for you
- You can transfer your prescription from another pharmacy
Are you a licensed Prescriber?
- We have convenient ways to get your prescription to us:
- Fax to 844-922-7379
- Send electronically (e-prescribe) by:
- Searching for CareFirst Specialty Pharmacy in Cinnaminson NJ, 08077
- Using our NCPDP# 3151266
- Phone into 844-822-7379
- For more information about our products and services:
Looking for a Different Strength?
Contact us for a Quote.
We are a nationally accredited PCAB compounding pharmacy and a .Pharmacy verified website. A verified .Pharmacy website designation ensures our patients and prescribing partners that our website is verified and safe.
Appearance may vary from image.
Pentoxifylline is a xanthine derivative used in dogs to improve microcirculation and decrease inflammation. Pentoxifylline enhances healing of many kinds of skin lesions, ulcerative dermatosis of Collies and Shelties, dermatomyositis, ear margin seborrhea, atopic disease, and other skin diseases.
Consult your veterinarian.
This is a compounded medication specifically made for you based on a prescription from your licensed veterinarian.
Note: We currently ship prescriptions to all 50 states.
Troches and suppositories require refrigeration (ice packs) and will incur an extra charge of $19.95 per order.